Health research is a core component of Horizon Health Network's mission. We facilitate and promote research opportunities throughout the region and provide services to our health-care professionals. Our mandate is to encourage new research projects, support ongoing research, develop research partnerships and foster the integration of diverse research and medical programs. From submitting study applications to sharing research results, our goal is to provide guidance and services for applied health and clinical trials research.
Horizon's Research Ethics Board was recognized by Accreditation Canada as a leader in best practices.
Services for Research Sponsors and Partners
Horizon currently has over 500 research studies underway due to our ability to offer research partners and sponsors the following:
- a regional, institutional Research Ethics Board
- a research infrastructure designed to support clinical trials and applied health studies
- experience in phases II, III and IV multi-centre, international clinical trials
- expertise in all therapeutic areas, including oncology, cardiology, internal medicine, ortho-neurosurgery, and rehabilitation
Services for Researchers
Through our network of research offices, we:
- support new investigators as they get started in research
- develop research protocols and provide statistical analysis
- assist with Research Ethics Board submissions
For more information on research services contact us through any one of our 3 main offices:
506-447-4095 506-870-2422 506-648-6090