The Stan Cassidy Centre for Rehabilitation is proud to partner with many organizations, including health care facilities within New Brunswick; Government agencies including Dept. of Health, Dept. of Education, Dept. of Social Development and the Stan Cassidy Foundation. We are privilege to collaborate with many external partners which include but are not limited to:
Photo caption: The Institute for Biomedical Engineering stands on the University of New Brunswick campus, just down the hill from the SCCR.
- Ability New Brunswick
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Society of Canada
- Brain Injury Association of Canada
- Easter Seals
- Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
- IWK Health Centre
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Society
- Muscular Dystrophy Association of Canada
- Premier's Council
- Rick Hansen Institute
- University of New Brunswick's Institute of Biomedical Engineering and University of New Brunswick's Andrew and Marjorie McCain Human Performance Laboratory etc.
Rick Hansen poses with an SCCR Paediatric patient who
served as a medal-bearer
during the 2011 Rick Hansen Relay.