CRNB Steering Committee
Purpose: To provide leadership and expertise in
the areas of clinical practice, research and advocacy with respect
to cardiac rehabilitation and cardiovascular disease
1. To provide leadership in terms of advancing province wide cardiac rehabilitation initiatives.
2. To review and update initiatives and recommendations to the New Brunswick Cardiac Services Advisory Committee.
3. To identify and recommend best practice guidelines for use province wide.
4. To address quality indicator measurements.
5. To identify opportunities for continuing education for all disciplines.
6. To promote ongoing or planned research initiatives nationally, regionally and provincially.