Hotel-Dieu of St. Joseph
Hotel-Dieu of St. Joseph provides service to the Village of Perth-Andover, Tobique First Nation and its surrounding communities which include a population of over 6,000 people.
The rural community is nestled between the rolling hills of the Upper River Valley and is referred to as the "Gateway to the Tobique."
Region:Upper River Valley
Location Address:Woodland Hill, Perth-Andover, N.B. E7H 5H5
Mailing Address:Woodland Hill, Perth-Andover, N.B. E7H 5H5
Hours of Operation:24 hours per day, 7 days a week
Visiting Hours:1:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Approximate Number of inpatient beds: 27
Traveling north on Route 2 from Woodstock or south from Edmundston take exit 115 at Perth. At the stop sign drive straight until you come to the bridge. Cross the bridge and turn right. Hospital is within 1 km located on the left.
- Day Surgery
- Emergency Department
- General Surgery
- Family Medicine
- Minor Surgery
- Palliative Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Patient Representative
- Respiratory Therapy
- Speech Language Pathology
- Spiritual and Religious Services
- Social Work
- Blood and Specimen Collection
- Endoscopy (visual examination of a bodily canal or hollow organ)
- ECG (record of cardiac activity)
- Fluoroscopy (use of dye in X-ray)
- Holter monitoring
- Mammography (breast screening)
- Spirometry (a simple breathing test)