Requirements for entry into the 1st year of the Sciences program at UNBSJ
- please consult the UNBSJ website for most current information
Requirements for entry into Radiation Therapy stream of BHS program at UNBSJ
- successful completion of a 1st year of an approved BSc program with a minimum grade of C in each required course and overall cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- required courses for the Radiation Therapy stream of UNB
Bachelor of Health Sciences*
- Human Anatomy & Physiology (instead of Biology)**
- a current list of Radiation Therapy program requirements is available at the UNBSJ website
*Please note that applicants who take required courses for admission from a university other than UNB will need to apply for a course review to have their completed courses validated as being equivalent. This must be done through the Nursing and Health Sciences Advisor at UNBSJ.
**Course is required to be taken with lab component.